Sumo Salad Franchise (Ref No: 28762)
SumoSalad are the leader in the rapidly growing health fast food industry. We achieved this by offering a range of delicious, nutritious items that appeal to a wide spectrum of customer’s tastes! Our health food franchises are enjoying phenomenal success as increasing demand for this delicious product range is driving revenue growth and salad franchise performance.
SumoSalad is an Australian owned company that has enjoyed phenomenal success over the past year with their health food franchises.
SumoSalad is expanding into key sites throughout Australia and is offering high caliber, highly motivated people opportunities to run a successful salad franchise.
About the SumoSalad Brand & Achievements
SumoSalad health food franchise is the one of the most innovative and successful healthy fast concepts
globally. The business has seen significant growth since inception in 2003. SumoSalad has built a strong, trusted and recognised brand in the food retail industry and has loyal customers following the brands progression as we open
more salad franchises.
The salad franchises' philosophy is to provide customers fast, healthy and great tasting food while giving the customers value by providing the product at an affordable price. SumoSalad has a very strong customer service ethos and is
perfectly positioned to expand with Australians changed eating habits. The proof is in the pudding (or salad in this case).
We don’t like to blow our own trumpet, however since its inception, SumoSalad has won a number of prestigious
business awards for retail excellence.
• National Retail Association Awards 2007
• Winner - Westfield Best Food Retailer
• BRW Hot Franchises 2006
• Number 1 fastest growing franchise
• National Retail Association Reward for Excellence 2006
• Winner of best overall performer of the year
• Finalist - Best franchisor of the year
• BRW Upstarts 2006
• 14th place UpStart
• My Business Awards 2005
• Winner - Best Young Gun in Small Business
• National Retail Association Reward for Excellence 2005
• Winner - Best and Fairest Award for all round retail performance.
• BRW Upstarts 2005
• 9th place UpStart
• National Retail Association Reward for Excellence 2004
• Winner - Best New Retail Business /Less than 10 outlets
• Finalist - The Training / Human Resource Initiative Award
• My Business Awards 2004
• Highly Commended - Most Innovative Business
• Highly Commended - Fastest Growing Small Business
• When was the first SumoSalad health food franchise established?
• SumoSalad granted its first franchise in October 2004.
What are we looking for in a SumoSalad Franchisee?
Experience in the food industry isn’t essential as we provide thorough training
for our salad franchise owners. We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated by success who can add to the strength of our brand.
To run one of our health food franchises you need to eat the product and be passionate about our culture, you must be prepared to work hard to achieve our goals. It is essential that our franchisees are customer focused and can lead their staff effectively.
What locations are SumoSalad health food Franchises expanding to?
SumoSalad is currently expanding into the following Markets and territories:
• South East Queensland – Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast
• North QLD – Cairns, Townsville, Rockhampton, Mackay
• NSW – Sydney CBD and high performing Suburban centres, Canberra, Wollongong, Central Coast, Newcastle
• Victoria – Melbourne CBD and high performing Suburban centres
• WA – Perth CBD and high performing Suburban centres
• SA – Adelaide CBD and high performing Suburban centres
• Franchise set up costs and other financial information.
• Setup Costs $250,000 to $350,000
What Training and support is provided for Franchisees?
We provide an extensive 4 week training program with includes business management skills, using the SumoSalad systems and business tools, product and presentation, local store marketing, inventory management and stock control,
Food Hygiene and safety, Labour management, setting of financial goals. We provide one week theoretical, one week in an existing SumoSalad store and the final week is at your new acquired store with a training manager closely reviewing your practical skills and providing extensive assistance.
Category: Retail Food
Keywords: sumosalad, franchising
Contact Person: Graham Streeter
State : New South Wales
Phone : 02 9569 7866
Website : http://www.sumosalad.com
Contact the Seller
Attention : All seller enquiries are forwarded to Business Trader for approval before being sent to the seller. Spammers will be identified and banned from our site.